Education, Advocacy and Research Department (EARD)
The primary program of the Association that implements the following advocacy programs:
A. Youth Life Enrichment Program (YLEP)
- Lakas Isipan ng Kabataan (LINK) Club for high school students.
- Progressive Youth Association on Mental Health (PYAMH) for college students.
B. Creative Approach to Parenting (CAP)
- To provide participants alternatives or new approaches in parenting
- based on democratic principles- focusing mutual respect and equality.
C. Community Based Mental Health Programs (CBMHP)
- Provide awareness about mental health and mental disorders at the community level through psychoeducation, skills building, and empowerment of health workers.
D. Information and Advocacy Activities
- Orientation on Mental Health and PMHA advocacy and services
- Membership and services
- Membership campaign
- Lecture/Seminar Workshops and Conferences on topics related to mental health
E. Special Programs:
- Kampus Bayani Search
- Kampus Bayani and scholarship
- Crisis Intervention Program
- National Mental Health Week Celebration
- Mental Health Mutual Assistance Program
The mental health club in the secondary level
The mental health club in the college level
The advocacy for parents
School, company, and community based services