Clinical and Diagnostic Services (CDS)
The CDS Is the secondary level of intervention program of the chapter. It is an out-patient mental health clinic involved in the assessment, diagnosis, and management of emotionally and psychologically disturbed individuals. This Program is carried out by Psychologists, on-call Psychiatrists, and on-call counselors.
- Initial Interview/ Assessment with guardians, parents and/or case workers regarding the clients’ case
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation on the following cases
- Satellite Testing
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling Services
- Testify in court with regards to the Psychological Evaluation of clients who are survivors and alleged perpetrators of abuse; and for custody cases.
- Referral services to other agencies and/or Professionals
- Provide training for undergraduate Psychology students from the different colleges and universities in Northern Luzon.
- Family Support Group