THE LAKAS ISIPAN NG KABATAAN (LINK Club)
This is the implementing arm of the PMHA in the promotion of mental
health in the high school level and their communities. It is organized in the schools after the YLEP training. The officers of the club plan mental health related activities under the supervision and support of the PMHA and the LINK Club advisers.
THE 25 LINK CLUB MEMBER SCHOOLS
- Baguio City High School
- Baguio Central Academy
- Dona Aurora National High School
- Easter College High School Department
- Guisad Valley National High School
- Irisan National High School
- Joaquin Smith National High School
- Magsaysay National High School
- Pines City National High School
- Philippine Science High School
- San Vicente National High School
- Santo Tomas National High School
- Adaoay National High School
- Alejo Pacalso Memorial National High School
- Ampusongan National High School
- Benguet National High School
- Bokod National High School
- Buguias National High School
- Evelio National High School
- Kamora National High School Main
- La Trinidad National High School
- Lepanto National High School
- Loo National High School
- Mankayan National High School
- Tuba National High School Main
- Twin Peaks National High School
LINK CLUB ACTIVITIES
1. Organization of the LINK Federation and LINK Club Committees
The LINK Federation is composed of the different school LINK clubs’ President and Vice President. The group is tasked to come up with activities that they can implement in their respective schools and their own project as a federation. The federation also composes the different committees namely; Kampus Bayani and National Mental Health Week, Christmas Party, Talina-ay, and Summer Camp Committees.
2. Youth Life Enrichment Program (YLEP) Seminar
This is a three day seminar for our high school students and a whole day seminar for our college students that aims to equip them to become mental health youth advocates and become responsible leaders for the self, the family, the school and the community.
3. Academic Festival
Is a yearly activity that allows the LINK club members showcase their talent, skills and intelligence through the following events: On-the-spot Essay Writing Contest, Dance Competition, On-the-spot Poster Slogan Making Contest, Oration Contest,Jingle-Rap Competition and Mental Health Quiz bee.
4. Summer Camp
Every end of the school year the LINKers are given the chance to have a five days camp in the different LINK Club member schools. The camp aims to provide a venue for the youth to meet new friends and share their experiences and talents in order to develop values on unity, cooperation, and love for nature.
5. Christmas Party
The Christmas Party is a yearly activity of the LINK Club wherein all of the LINKers or LINK members come together to celebrate the yuletide season.
6. Most Active LINK Club Award
This is an award given every two (2) years to the LINK Club who actively mplemented mental health related activities in their respective schools and contributed/ participated to them activities organized by PMHA.
7. LINK Club Award
The special award is given to graduating students who have actively participated in the implementation of the different activities for the promotion of mental health.