Services for Psychiatric Clients
- Diagnostic assessment, evaluation and recommendations on early signs of mental disorders.
- Psychological testing and evaluation as a tool in the treatment and management process
Services for Non-Psychiatric Clients
- Children who need Psychometric Evaluation prior or after their enrollment in Special Educational Center;
- children who need Psychometric Evaluation for school placement.
- Individuals with behavioral problems;
- individuals who are under rehabilitation programs as well as under custody of other agencies;
- individuals who may be experiencing specific mental or emotional disturbances and problems causing loss of interest in work and in social functioning and are being referred by agencies and professionals;
- individuals with developmental delay referred by embassies as part of their requirement for travel overseas.
Neuro-psychiatric examination and evaluation
- Job applicants or candidates for promotion or permanency;
- individuals who are applying for scholarship program and for further academic trainings.
IQ assessment and evaluation
- for children and adolescents referred by schools and child welfare agencies.
- Children an/or adolescents who apply for adoption both local and inter-country;
- Adults who intend to adopt.
- Individuals who are victims of economic, physical, verbal, sexual and / or psychological abuse;
- individuals who are accused of physical, verbal and/ or psychological abuse.
- Individuals who may be qualified as SSS / PhilHealth beneficiary.
- Individuals who are petitioning for nullity of Marriage.
- *Must be referred by a Psychiatrist.